POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Possibility to assign photons to certain material? : Possibility to assign photons to certain material? Server Time
3 Aug 2024 14:19:01 EDT (-0400)
  Possibility to assign photons to certain material?
From: Severi Salminen
Date: 9 Feb 2004 18:32:52
Message: <402818a4$1@news.povray.org>
Hi!

Is there a way to assign a (photon) TARGET keyword to a certain
material? I'd like to make everything that is made of glass a photon
target and now I have to specify TARGET individually to every glass
object. If it is not possible, it would certainly be a most welcome
feature - if feature wishes for the next relase can be made :-)

Severi S.